hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, November 25, 2005
Friday, November 25, 2005
Men for the sake of living forgets to live.
Author unknown
How true is that. To live, we work ourselves to death. To live, we use all kinds of methods and cheats. To live, we give our lives to God.
We've only got this one lifetime to live and then to face judgement. And who knows when our day of trial is?
So when you read this blog, go and tell someone you love them folks. You never know when it might be too late.
I shall live by example.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE MY FAMILY! I LOVE MY CHURCH! I LOVE MY GOD! I LOVE MY CLASSMATES! I LOVE MY ONLINE FRIENDS! I LOVE MY DANCE MINISTRY PEEPS! I LOVE MY CELL GROUP! I LOVE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST! I LOVE MY THREE SISTERS! I LOVE MY COUSINS! I LOVE MY FRIENDS! I LOVE MY BALLET CLASS PEOPLE! I LOVE MY FRENCH TUTORS! I LOVE MY PRINCIPLE OF MANAGEMENT TUTOR! I LOVE MY DENTIST! I LOVE THE NURSES! AND I LOVE MY MENTOR!
Now, go spread the joy to the world. Thank you. ^.^